Introduction to Algorithms - Tester not available
My Tester for the programs in the Algorithms course
is not publicly available on the Web.
The reason for withdrawing it is that
I am, however, willing to make the Tester available to other teachers
would would like to try it out, use it and develop it.
Please email me, giving the Web address of your own teaching materials
so that I can verify that you are a teacher and not a cheating student.
- students should work out the code for the algorithms themselves
- I do not approve of their copying this code from the Web
- I do not wish to undermine other people's teaching by providing
this code myself
- my Tester contains the code that students are meant to implement
- there are Java decompilers that more or less recover the source
code from class files
- although there are Java obfuscators that are intended to defeat
the decompilers, my program needs to be modified before it can be made
to work with the obfuscators.
and it was derived from algorithms/notester.tex
which was last modified on 9 March 2009.